Advance Your Career with Dell Technologies Instructor Sessions
DELL TECH EXCHANGE LIVE
ON-DEMAND: Infrastructure as Code (IaC) is a modern approach to managing and provisioning infrastructure through code instead of manual processes and interactive configuration tools.
VxRail builds vast automation capabilities into its HCI System Software, which are exposed to many automation tools that interface with the VxRail API.
Emerging tools such as Ansible and Terraform have become popular choices to automate infrastructure operations programmatically.
Our VxRail expert, Karol will be joined by VMware guest speaker, Steffen who will share:
- The relationship of IaC using VxRail API, Ansible, and Terraform
- New and emerging use cases that offer solutions and options
- New Ansible modules for VxRail
- An introduction to Terraform and how it’s used to manage vSphere
- Demonstrations and workflows for both Ansible and Terraform
- Access to a live lab session that enables practical testing of your automation skills
Don’t miss this great opportunity to accelerate your learning.
Free Access to Dell’s Virtual Lab Portal
Test drive a number of Dell’s IT infrastructure products including data protection, data storage, hyperconverged infrastructure, and servers.